1) A natural approach used to restore the body's optimal performance.
2) Relief care is used to treat pain, inflammation, restricted mobility and discomfort.
3) Corrective care helps to restore normal function to one's spine, muscles, supporting tissues, and the nerves affected by them.
4) Supportive maintenance care helps sustain and preserve the benefits achieved from relief and corrective care.
5) Chiropractors are trained to detect conditions in their early stages, often before one feels pain or reduced mobility.